Paradise Lane Hazlewood North Yorkshire LS24 9NJ
Tel: 01937 535353 Fax: 01937 530630
(For prices, availability and booking, press)
Hazelwood Castle has been the
home of the Vavasours family for 900 years (mentioned in the Doomsday
book). Rebuilt in 1923, this classic fortified Knights residence is
set within 77 acres of magnificent parkland. Beautifully restored and
redecorated to the highest standards, the greatest care has been taken to enhance and compliment exceptional architectural features.
Yet retaining it aura of majesty and calm.
- Located in idyllic countryside only 20 minutes from the
historic cities of York and Leeds.
- All 21 bedrooms are luxuriously furnished and designed to
provide a relaxing and restful haven &endash; with the latest
up-to-date technology including voice-mail, E-mail and fax
facilities available in all the rooms.
- The castle boasts many interesting and historic features including the 13th Century Chapel and the Flemish Hall with its
historic panelling and fireplace.
- The castle's magnificent"Great Hall" is the perfect place for
weddings, banquets and business meetings.
- The candelight Old Dining Room restaurant offers innovative
cuisine prepared by the two brother chefs John and Matthew
- The principle public rooms include the State Drawing Room, the Victoria Room and the Library with delightful views across the
- Traditional country pursuits can be arranged on the estate or
nearby, including rough shooting, clay pigeon shooting and riding.
- The castle also offers the experience of the '1086' Cookery
more information on prices, availability and to book, please
The cities of York and Leeds
Bolton and Ruhmond castles