Grantown Road Forres Moray IV36 0SG
Tel: 01309 673146 Fax: 01309 673290
For prices, availability and booking, press
Knockomie Hotel is an elegant Scottish country villa, dating from the early 20th Century. Designed by the celebrated London architect WH Woodroffe, the hotel is located in peaceful woodland surroundings overlooking the ancient Royal Burgh of Forres. Sporting facilities are second to none with some of Scotland's finest golf coursed nearby. Ideally located for touring the Highlands, Knockomie Hotel also offers excellent conference and training facilities.
- Each of the bedrooms at Knockomie Hotel has been individually furnished to afford a stylish and comfortable atmosphere. Telephone, satellite television, and tea and coffee making facilities are provided.
- The lounge is a blend of contemporary and antique furnishings and is designed to follow a maritime theme.
- The cuisine reflects the Moray's rich larder of fine fare. A high standard of cooking is enhanced by quality wines carefully selected to add to your enjoyment. The hotel boasts the finest malt whisky collection specialising in the legendary products of Speyside.
- For conferences, seminars and private functions, the hotel offers The Strathcona Room, that is ideal for private functions or seminars, and the Cockburn Room where two to twelve people can meet in complete privacy.
- Ideal for golfing, perfect for fishing and close to the tourist attractions of Brodie, Ballindalloch and Cawder Castle, Knockomie is also close to many stalking estates, all of which provide excellent facilities.
Attractions: Brodie Ballindoch Cawder Castle. See attraction guide
For more information on prices, availability and to book, please press