The Manor House
Castle Combe Chippenham Wiltshire SN14 7HR
Tel: 01249 782206 Fax: 01249 782159
(For prices, availability and booking, press)
The Manor House, in the
picturesque village of Castle Combe on the edge of the Southern Cotswolds, has such charm and ambience that many guests return time and time again. Built in traditional Cotswold stone and dating back
to the 14th century, it is set in 26 acres of gardens and
- The main house had 21 bedrooms, many with four-poster beds, log-fires and delightful views. Further rooms and suites are in the Mews, a row of pretty stone cottages in the hotel grounds. Archway cottage was once the gateway to the Manor and retains the original sitting room with inglenook fireplace and stone spiral
staircase leading to the bedroom and bathroom above.
- The restaurant offers the diner a wide selection of
Continental and English dishes, with extensive use of home-grown and local produce.
- The oak-panelled entrance hall has deep armchairs.
- The five meeting rooms, all with natural daylight, are
particularly suitable for management meetings and lunch and dinner
parties. The luxurious Dunstanville Suite is fully air-conditioned.
- All-weather tennis court, croquet lawn and fishing in the
grounds. Shooti8ng and ballooning can be arranged nearby.
- The Manor House Golf Club boasts a spectacular and challenging
18-hole championship golf course designed by Peter Alliss, a
perfect venue for corporate golf days. The Duke of York is the
more information on prices, availability and to book, please
Convenient for visiting the historic houses of Longleat
Bath and the delightful Cotswold villages nearby.