1-2 Kensington Court London W8 5DL
Tel: 0717 917 1000 Fax: 0171 917 1010
(For prices, availability and booking, press)
One of London's most exclusive small luxury hotels, The Milestone was built in the late 19th century as two private residences. Recently it has undergone total
restoration in order to create a landmark of unique character and
elegance. Perfectly preserving the charm of English town life, it
combines up-to-date technology and easy access to the city
- 53 suites and guest rooms, many overlooking Kensington Palace and Kensington Gardens, each with private bar, satellite TV,
two-line direct dial telephones, a third line for modems/facsimile
machines, and well appointed bathrooms. Video recorders and facsimile machines available on request. Rooms are air-conditioned and boast magnificent décor and furnishings. Many suites
have four-poster beds.
- Central location close to fashionable Knightsbridge and the
West End, with immediate access to London's most famous parks. A
few minutes walk from the Royal Albert Hall, London's famous venue
for concerts and shows.
- The dining room offers modern European cuisine.
- Courtyard Bar, features an exclusive late 19th century single
vintage cognac an armagnac.
- 24-hour room service.
- Health and fitness centre with exercise machines and
more information on prices, availability and to book, please
The Royal Albert Hall
Palace, Bond Street, Knightsbridge and Hyde Park.
London attraction guide