Ockenden Lane Cuckfield West Sussex RH17 5LD
Tel: 01444 416111 Fax: 01444 415549
(For prices, availability and booking, press)
Ockenden Manor dates from 1520. It is set in nine acres, and has splendidly planted south-facing
gardens. The manor house is filled with antiques and fresh flowers and during autumn and winter there are glowing log fires to ensure a
warm welcome to all guests.
- Twenty-two bedrooms are all individually furnished and named after members of the two families who have owned the house since
1520. Several have four-poster beds and many have beautiful views of the Sussex downs.
- The beautiful Elizabethan oak-panelled restaurant serves
delicious food and offers a choice of fine wines.
- The conservatory that seats 30, is frequently used for
business meetings and for private functions.
- The Ockenden Suite is perfect for weddings, private dinners and meetings.
- Conveniently situated in the centre of the charming Tudor
village of Cuckfield, Ockenden Manor is the ideal centre for which
to discover the counties of Sussex and Kent that is known as the Garden of England.
- Horticultural enthusiasts can enjoy the beautiful grounds of
Nymans, Wakehurst Place, Leonardslee, Sheffield Park and
- Those in search of history and culture can explore Brighton, Chichester, Tunbridge Wells, Charleston and Firle Places, and Opera lovers will enjoy Glyndebourne.
more information on prices, availability and to book, please