Redworth Hall Hotel
Redworth Nr Newton Aycliffe County Durham DL6 6NL
Tel: 01388 772442 Fax: 01388 775112
For prices, availability and booking, press
An imposing Elizabethan manor
house, Redworth Hall Hotel and country club is everything you would
expect from an English country house hotel. It has a rich and fascinating 300-year history and was once owned by the Surtees family. Here you will find some of the best facilities available anywhere in the UK, and a welcome that is both personal and
- Best hotel 1996 Pride of Northumbria Awards
- Only minutes from exit 58 of the A1 (M).
- One hundred individually designed bedrooms.
- All principal rooms have an integral seating area.
- Located in 25 acres of woodland, close to Beamish &endash; The
North of England Open Air Museum, Hadrian's wall, the Yorkshire
Dales and many local castles including Barnard and Lindisfarne.
- The Blue Room &endash; a quiet and sophisticated restaurant with innovative cuisine for diners who enjoy the best. Two AA
rosettes for fine food and service.
- The Conservatory &endash; a restaurant that offersa contemporary and imaginative a la carte menu.
- Conferences, large and small, are a speciality, with sixteen
superbly equipped meeting and conference rooms &endash; from
Balliol Suite for eight to Surtees Suite for 300 delegates.
- Corporate and leisure pursuits packages available including
clay pigeon shooting, croquet and archery.
- The health club with indoor swimming pool, spa pool, steam
room, sauna, gym, sqaush, tennis courts and snooker.
- Nero's Den is an exclusive children's play area within the
health club. There is also an outdoor adventure playground.
more information on prices, availability and to book, please
Raby Medieval Castle
Washington Old Hall
Egglestone Hall Gardens
Dene National Nature Reserve.