Welcombe Hotel and Golf Course
Warwick Road Stratford-upon-Avon Warwickshire CV37 0NR
Tel: 01789 295252 Fax: 01789 414666
(For prices, availability and booking, press)
Magnificently set within its own
157 acre parkland estate, the Welcombe Hotel & Golf course are
just one mile from Stratford-upon-Avon on land once owned by William
Shakespeare. The 19th century Jacobean style house offers a truly luxurious environment and is furnished with many original antiques and oil paintings.
- Sixty-seven bedrooms including gallery rooms, four-poster
rooms and suites are sumptuously decorated and will delight even the most seasoned traveller.
- The elegant award winning Tevelyan Restaurant is rich in
design detail with panelled walls and ceilings hung with sparkling
chandeliers. Here, the finest English and French cuisine is seved
in impeccable style. The oak-panelled Trevelyan Bar furnished with
leather chesterfield chairs is the ideal rendevous for drinks and
- The hair, Health and Beauty Salon has three full time
therapists who offer over fifty different treatments. The en-suite
treatment rooms complemented by a hair salon, solarium, mini
gymnasium and separate reception lounge.
- With six meeting rooms, conferences for up to 100 delegates theatre style can be arranged and banquets for up to 120.
- Enjoy a round of golf on the manicured 18-hole course and then
relax in the club house which serves drinks and meals. Golf
lessons and tuition can be arranged with our resident PGA
more information on prices, availability and to book, please
Shakespeare's Birthplace, along with Shakespearean
The Royal Shakespeare Theatre