The Wild Boar Hotel
Whitchurch Road Nr Beeston Tarporley Cheshire CW6 9NW
Tel: 01829 260309 Fax: 01829 261081
(For prices, availability and booking, press)
Nestling in some of the most
beautiful countryside of Cheshire, beneath the outcrop of Beeston Castle, lies the historic Wild Boar Hotel. This dramatic half-timbered "typically Cheshire" black and white building was originally a hunting lodge. The hotel is within easy reach of
Chester, Liverpool and the international airport of
- 37 individually designed bedrooms are available at the Wild
Boar in a tastefully designed wing overlooking the Cheshire
countryside, offering all modern comforts.
- The award winning restaurant has gained an international
reputation for enjoyable food using only fresh produce.
- 5 conference suites are available for meetings, conferences,
banquets and private dining from the Beeston suite with its open
fireplace to the unique Penthouse Suite with its marvellous views over the surrounding countryside.
- The location of the hotel makes it ideal to enjoy the local
racing delights &endash; Horse racing in Chester and Motor racing
at nearby Oulton Park.
- If golf is your game there are three 18-hole courses close to
- The hotel has a civil wedding licence for guests to wed on the
more information on prices, availability and to book, please
Beeston Castle (ruins of 13th century castle)
Stapely Water Gardens
Vale Royal Countryside
Oulton Park Racing circuit.