Stanway House is a golden-stone Cotswold manor house built in the Jacobean style between 1580 and 1640. The house features a
Tudor great hall with shuffleboard and fine furniture, a medieval tithe barn and Jacobean gatehouse. It is set amid parkland in
unspoiled village. Another attraction at Stanway House is the adjacent Stanway Fountain, the tallest fountain in the EU and
the highest gravity fed fountain in the world.
In Stanway, Gloustershire, between Stow-on-the-Wold and Tewkesbury, on B4077 off A46.
- House and Fountain
- Adults: £6.00 ($9.76)
- Children (under 14 years old): £4.50 ($7.32)
- Family (2 parents + thier children): £14.00 ($22.78)
- Fountain Only
- Adults: £4.00 ($6.50)
- Children (under 14 years old): £1.00 ($1.63)
- Family (2 parents + thier children): £9.00 ($14.65)
Helpful links from Plus44.com:
- June - August (House and Fountain): 2pm - 5pm, Tuesday and Thursday
- Fountain plays: 2:45pm - 3:15pm and 4:00pm - 4:30pm