BELTON HOUSE
Grantham NG32 2LS. Tel 01476 566166

Built in 1685-88 for Sir John Bronlow, and altered by James Wyatt in the 1770s. Plasterwork ceilings by Edward Doudge and fine wood carvings of the Grinling Gibbons school. The rooms contain portraits, furniture, tapestries, oriental porcelain, family silver gilt and Speaker Cust's silver. Formal gardens, an orangery and a magnificent landscaped park with a lakeside walk and the Bellmount Tower. Fine church (not NT) with family monuments.
(please remember to close window after use)

No pic yet

Off A607 between Grantham and Lincoln

House Mar-Oct, Wed-Sun & BH Mon (closed Good Fri) 1.00pm-5.30pm

Garden and Park 11.00am-5.30pm

Last admission to house, garden and park 5.00pm

Some disabled access. Contact property in advance of visit.

nconfirmed. NT

Please close this window after use by clicking in the corner.

Transfer to: