Manor Farm is a superb Grade II listed house, beautifully restored by its owners, Nick & Fiona Fridd. The house boasts many period features and stands high up on the Mendip Hills in the centre of the tiny village of East Horrington just 1 1/2 miles from the charming cathedral city of Wells.
Accommodation is light, spacious and most comfortable. Main twin room with private staircase, large en-suite bathroom, TV, tea & coffee facilities and views across the walled garden. Full central heating. Second twin with private bath & power shower. Prices from £20 pp.
Nick & Fiona Fridd Tel: 01749 679832 Fax: 01749 679849 Portable: 0374 733702 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do call us if you would like to discuss your holiday arrangements or have
any questions. We are here to help you and ensure you really enjoy your
Your children and dogs are most welcome. Cot & high chair available on request. Mendip breakfasts a speciality - you won't need lunch! - and served at any time to suit. Evening meals on request (veggie included) or if the weather's nice join us in a barbeque and a glass of wine!
East Horrington is a quiet village with wonderful walks on the doorstep. The city of Wells (market days Wed & Sat) is a great base for visiting many attractions, some of which are listed below:
* Wells Cathedral and Bishop's Palace & moat
* Wookey Hole Caves - magnificent caves, paper mill, old penny arcade,
magic mirror maze and much more!
* Cheddar Gorge and Caves - drive right through the gorge, visit numerous caves, try your hand at caving!
* Glastonbury - The Abbey, Tor & shopping in this town full of magic
* Longleat Safari Park - keep your windows closed!
* Street - Clarks Village: famous brands at factory prices
* East Somerset Steam Railway - take a ride back in time!
* Chewton Cheese Dairy & gardens - see our famous Cheddar cheese being
made and enjoy a cream tea afterwards
* Fleet Air Arm Museum, Yeovilton - hundreds of planes on display
including concorde - a superb exhibition
* Royal Bath & West showground, Shepton Mallet: Venue for year- round
craft, antique fairs, concerts, trade shows etc.
* Brean Leisure Park, Brean Sands (a winner for kids!)
* Sea-Life Centre, Weston-super-Mare
* Rode Bird Gardens, nr Bath - tropical birds from around the world
* Tropiquaria Wildlife Park, Watchet (hold a snake and a tarantula - the
kids love it! And there's a great adventure fort too)
* Bristol Zoo & gardens
* Brunel's SS Great Britain, Bristol harbour